Request a free sample report
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on the segmentation by material, which is the leading segment of the market?
On the basis of material, the market has experienced maximum growth in the plastic segment in 2020.
- What are the main market trends?
The evolution of recycling standards is the major trend in the market.
- How fast should the market grow?
The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of nearly 3% during the forecast period.
- Who are the main players in the market?
Benteler International AG, COMPAGNIE PLASTIC OMNIUM SE, Fab Fours Inc., FLEX-N-GATE Corp., Futaba Industrial Co. Ltd., Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., Magna International Inc., SMP Deutschland GmbH, Toray Industries Inc., and Toyota Motor Corp. are the main players in the market.
- What are the main drivers and challenges of the market?
The market is driven by the integration of sensors in automotive bumpers. However, increasing cost pressure for OEMs could hamper growth.
- What is the size of the APAC market?
APAC dominated the market with a 53% share in 2020.
Related reports on consumer discretionary include:
Global Smart Bumper Market – The global smart bumper market is segmented by end user (OEM and aftermarket) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Download an exclusive free sample report
Global Automotive Skid Plate Market – The global automotive skid plate market is segmented by Application (SUV, Pickup Truck, ATV, and Adventure Motorcycle) and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South Americaand MEA).
Download an exclusive free sample report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second at 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third free.
Check out our sample report before you buy
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Benteler International AG, COMPAGNIE PLASTIC OMNIUM SE, Fab Fours Inc., FLEX-N-GATE Corp., Futaba Industrial Co. Ltd., Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., Magna International Inc., SMP Deutschland GmbH, Toray Industries Inc., and Toyota Motor Corp. are among the major market participants. While the integration of sensors into automotive bumpers will provide immense growth opportunities, increasing cost pressure for OEMs is likely to be a challenge for market suppliers. With the aim of helping players to strengthen their presence in the market, this Automotive Bumpers Market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of major vendors in the market. The report also gives industry honchos insight into the competitive landscape and insight into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insight into the impact of COVID-19 at the industry level, regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This personalized report will also help customers track new product launches in direct and indirect markets related to COVID-19, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, as well as important developments in supplier operations and regulations. government.
Automotive Bumpers Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The automotive bumpers market is segmented as follows:
- Passenger cars
- Commercial vehicles
- North America
- South America
To learn more about global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44000
Automotive Bumper Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by studying, synthesizing and summing up data from multiple sources. The Automotive Bumpers Market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Bumper Market Size
- Automotive Bumper Market Trends
- Industry Analysis of Automotive Bumpers Market
This study identifies changes in recycling standards as one of the major trends driving the automotive bumpers market growth in the coming years.
Technavio offers three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable and pessimistic) given the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s extensive research has directly and indirectly impacted COVID-19 market research reports.
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
Technavio subscription platform
Automotive Bumper Market 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will contribute to the growth of the Automotive Bumper market over the next five years
- Estimated Automotive Bumper Market Size and Its Contribution to Parent Market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive bumper market in the APAC region, Europe, North America, South Americaand MEA
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete Details on Factors That Will Challenge the Growth of Automotive Bumper Market Vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020-2025
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by application
- Market segments
- Comparison by application
- Passenger Cars – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Commercial Vehicles – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market Opportunity By Application
Market segmentation by material
- Market segments
- Comparison by material
- Plastic – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by material
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor Landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Competitive scenario
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of suppliers on the market
- Benteler International AG
- OMNIUM SE PLASTIC COMPANY
- Fab Fours Inc.
- FLEX-N-GATE Corp.
- Futaba Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd.
- Magna International Inc.
- SMP Deutschland GmbH
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Toyota Motor Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is a world leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With more than 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes more than 17,000 reports and counts, covering 800 technologies, in 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market knowledge to identify opportunities in existing markets and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media and Marketing Manager
United States: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]